Seeking Quality Music Educators
Teaching positions are currently available in the instrumental music studio areas of Piano, Guitar, Voice and Drums. Successful candidates will ideally begin teaching in early November, 2023.
Our music educators generally teach during school term including preparing students for exams, but also participate in school holiday programs, concerts and open days. As a music educator at the Northern Rivers Conservatorium, you will display professional presentation and conduct, have excellent communication and organisational skills and be required to follow set administration procedures.
Our ideal candidates will meet the following selection criteria:
- Proven commitment to quality music education
- Bachelor of Music (or equivalent professional experience) combined with at least 5 years’ experience conducting and/or studio teaching
- Demonstrated ability to identify and teach to different learning styles
- Willingness to work with people of all ages from diverse backgrounds
- Experience working as a collaborative team player
- Commitment to support the Conservatorium’s place in the wider community through participation in eisteddfods, workshops etc.
- Experience with extra activities such as Theory Classes, Ensembles
- Ability to teach any other instruments (please specify to what level)
- Educational qualifications an advantage
If this looks like the right fit for you, please address your application to the Executive Director email@example.com and include:
- Cover Letter
- Responses to the Selection Criteria with clear examples of your past experience
- Resume with contact details for two professional referees
- Current Working with Children Check number
Applications close: 5pm Wednesday 8th November, 2023. Interviews: TBA.