The Northern Rivers Conservatorium has a vacancy for a Voice and Piano Tutor to join the team of dedicated music educators in the Community Music and Music in Schools Program. We are also seeking expressions of interest across all instruments.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor of Music or equivalent professional experience
- Be experienced in preparing students for AMEB, Trinity and HSC exams
- Have a minimum of 5 years studio teaching experience
- Participate in the broader activities of the Conservatorium including Concerts and Open Days
- Have a current Working with Children Check number
- Be available to work School Terms commencing Tuesday 28th January
- Follow set administrative procedures
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Display professional presentation and conduct
- Also an advantage Education qualifications
Please address applications to the Executive Director – email@example.com Applications close: Friday 10th January, 2020.
Interviews: Tuesday 21st January, 2020.
Applications must include
- Cover Letter
- Responses to the Selection Criteria
- Resume with contact details for two professional referees
- Current Working with Children Check number
Selection Criteria: Essential:
- Proven commitment to quality music education
- Ability to identify and teach to different learning styles
- Willingness to work with people of all ages from diverse backgrounds
- A good team player
- Support the Conservatorium’s place in the wider community through participation in eisteddfods, workshops etc.
- Experience with extra activities such as Theory Classes, Ensembles
- Ability to teach any other instruments (please specify to what level)